TermPaper Deadline #3 – Essay Outline
Topic& Focus:ToUnderstand the Main Issue Facing the Management Style ofEngineers
In technical organizations,there are some issues facing the management. These challenges includechanges in technology, the rise in competitive markets and manyunexpected problems. Most of the time engineers lack interpersonalskills that could assist in dealing with people and new situations.Instead, they are taught on technical competence. This, however, maynot always apply when it comes to making choices in the evolvingfield of engineering. This essay seeks to elaborate these issues andfinding solutions to management styles of engineering.
2. First main point: What is management style?
Subtopic 1: Definition: theseare ways to making decisions and giving guidance to subordinates.Through management styles, the organization will most certainly givecompetent results.
Subtopic 2: Managementstyles in relation to engineering
3. Second main point: Types of management styles
Subtopic 1: Advantages ofmanagement styles
Subtopic 2: Challenges ofmanagement facing engineers
Subtopic 3: Solutions toemerging for management problems
4. Thirdmain point: Engineers perspective of management styles
Subtopic 1: Stereotypes ofdecision-making positions
Subtopic 2: Development of newtechnique to upgrade managerial role
5. Fourthmain point: Technical and leadership competence
Subtopic1: Benefit of diversity in engineering management
Subtopic 2: Creatingawareness to young the generation
Subtopic 3: Flexibility inmanagement
Subtopic 4: Technical choices
6. Fifthmain point: Combining the old and new perspective of management style
7. Closing: In today’sworld, all professionals should possess numerous skills. Managerialresponsibilities in any field ensure that you experience the bestoutcome. As such, engineers ought to expand their competence inmanagement.
American society of MechanicalEngineers. 1980. Mechanical Engineers in America Born Prior to 1981:A Biographical Dictionary. New York: American Society of MechanicalEngineers.
Edward P. Hollis EarthquakeEngineering Research institute” United State National technicalgroup 1971
Frank tousey ten cent handbook new York November 19 1990
John W. Wesner, “EntertainmentEngineering” North England 2013
N.A Ahmed, “Wind TunnelDesigns and their Drivers Engineering Applications”. Media, March 32013
Nicholas Findnis “WindTunnels and Experimented fluid Dynamics Research”
Mura,T., and Y. Nakasone. "A theory of fatigue crack initiation insolids." Journalof Applied Mechanics 57.1(1990): 1-6.